- The Bible is the inspired Word of God, without error in the original manuscripts and the final authority in doctrine and practice.
- God is eternally one; existent in three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; unity within diversity operating in perfect harmony.
- Jesus is God in the flesh; virgin born, performed miracles, lived a sinless life, died on the cross to take humankind’s place, pay their price, satisfy God’s justice and make a way back to God and reconcile men and women, boys and girls back to God: He rose from the dead to regenerate humankind back to life by their believing and trusting Him for salvation.
- For the salvation of humankind, faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and regeneration by the Holy Spirit is essential. The ministry of the Holy Spirit is essential for a Godly, Christ-like life.
- The Church is those who are “In Christ.” His body is made up of all who confess with their mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in their heart God raised him from the dead, who are saved.
- We believe in the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and life eternal. Jesus is coming back in power and glory.
For further information about what we believe, please see the documents linked below [pdf]: